Wednesday, 19 January 2022

  INTRODUCTION (HOW IT WORKS)

Do you know you can be sitting at home and making millions online using that your phone??

Last week , a yahoo boy in my location who just bought a new venza was so shocked when he knew about how much I make every week from all my online businesses lately..

He came to me and ask about becoming part of my business and how i manage to make millions online genuinely. Yet, I don't show off?

That he need a real online business without scam that he can replace with the yahoo he is currently doing and want me to show him.

Well, I was pleased about his decision.. Not everyone like that lifestyle
I knew it was also an opportunity to bring him close to jesus...

You see.. The rich people can easily convert other rich people to repentance.. Especially when you are making more money than them without any scam.. Hope you get it?
Now, I said all this to tell you that you don't need to do fraud or yahoo to control millions online with your phone from your home, you just need a phone , knowledge and to follow who know road.

Well, I am not teaching you how to make millions daily from this information marketing business.
My goal is for you to be making atleast 54k to over 125k every single week. That's over 486k every month and with time you can upgrade to the level of making millions in a month.

Now, close your eyes for a minute..
Yes, you..

Now imagine what even 200k can do for you every month. Then imagine over 2 times that..

It will be cool right?

That's what I want you to achieve in this business..

Personally I have over 7 online businesses that make me millions online and this information marketing business is one of them..

Most of my 2019/2020 students are pulling over 6 figures from it every single month untill today. Yet, the great part of this business is that, you don't even need a capital to start.. You can start this week and start making money this week.

The very first week I started this particular business in 2019, I made 20k in less than 5 days.. Then 50k, 100k, 400k, 1M to Millions...

I remember around 2018 I joined alot of websites online that promise to pay me every time I refer someone to them or read something on their page.

It was so frustrating..

I was also even looking for apps that will make me money but they all just get me to earn some amount but you can never withdraw them.. At a time I started doing phone repairing but inside me I knew something was wrong.. It took me 1 and a half year until August 2019 when I got what I have been looking for deep inside me
It took almost 2 years of taking financial trainings, brian tracy books and developing myself until August 2019.

That was my journey to making millions online.

That blessed morning I was going through my business feed online as usual when I saw an advert online by a young guy about an online skill. He ask those who want to learn to contact him. I follow through only to discover I have to purchase an ebook for the course tutorial and I did that with the last savings I had in my account then. I went further to study the ebook and started outing the knowledge I got in to consistence practice. In the first one week to when I purchased the ebook, I made 20k on WhatsApp. Believe me, I have made money before but not that kind of money online. After that day I made up my mind that we die here o.. 😁

I move on to making over 50k, 100k , 400k, 900k+ and to the realms of millions and that made online business the turning point.
Because I thought my wealth will come by becoming a doctor, but Its quite fast.. As i now make far more than so many doctors out there.

So what is this business called information marketing all about?
In this business, you don't trade money for goods and services, but for informations.
These are informations that people can't easily find on google. That's why it is call the knowledge industry. It is the 2nd largest industry in the world with over $250 billion made every year. Which means, you are really missing out if your are not in this industry.
In this information industry, so many have risen to becoming multi millionaires in less than 2 years.

For Example..
People buy news paper today and Vanguard makes millions of dollars because they sell informations.
People are not buying the paper but the information inside the paper.. The information is what they are buying.
The same way you pay school fees in school because of the information you are receiving there. You are not paying for the school building but the information they teach inside the building. They are all part of the information industry.. And you can't be left out.

We are currently in the information age
This means, if you have any information that can help people in something or help someone solve a major problem.. And you are not making at least 54k weekly from that information.. Then you need deliverance.πŸ˜…

Yes.. Financial deliverance.

Most especially when you have an app like whatsapp and telegram.. Those 2 apps are the major amplifier of this business. Alongside Facebook and Instagram too. Especially when you don't have any capital to get started.

I have no money left in my Gt bank account the week I made 20k in just one from this business in 2019.. I started with nothing. Then I move from 5 figures to 6 figures and then 7 figures.. And that's the story for most of my students too.. I want you to make more money online than you have ever made offline in the past 4 years of your life..
Its going to be corrosive..

* You will learn how to make money like crazy on whatsapp with informations people are searching for on google and YouTube.
* You will learn how most of my students I taught this, are making over 460k monthly
from WhatsApp using my strategies and how you can get started too.
* It is an ebook that show you the business that can raise you 210k in less than 1 month in times of urgency.. No capital to start it.
* You will learn how to turn informations into digital products and market them.
* You will learn how some of my students are making thousands of dollars and euros to their PayPal account from some of these business.
You don't need to be in america to earn in dollars. You can earn like them this year too..
*You will learn how one of my student made more than his university lecturer salaries inl ess than 1 hour.
* I will show you how to activate daily alert in this business using my FWAM method ( making money daily like me)..
* You will learn how to practically grow your status to over 2,000 views.
You don't need any capital necessary to start this business but learning all about this business need a one time financial commitment of ebook fee charge, so that you take my effort to train you seriously.

This ebook training is pegged at 50k to learn.
But this 2022, I have taken it down to N10,000 to help all those who have not been able to afford it.. 

And In no time, it goes up again..
However...

There is currently an ongoing ₦1,500 big promo for the 1st 192 persons buying instead of N10,000.

This means..
If you are reading this now.. The promo is still on for you to buy it at only N1,500..
By tomorrow, it should have gone back to the usual N10,000.

Don't miss out to regret today‼️

Don't be left out... Remember the more you run after money is the more money runs away from you but if you have what money wants or what attracts money then money will surely keep running after you.

If you are interested to purchase this tutorial ebook use the link below to chat with me on Whatsapp now and you will download the ebook on Whatsapp after making payment. ClickπŸ‘‰ https://wa.me/2348102898403?text=Hi,%20im%20interested%20to%20buy%20information%20marketing%20tutorial%20ebook.%20How%20do%20i%20make%20payment. .




BELOW ARE SOME FEW OUT OF MANY TESTIMONIES OF MY STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED MY TUTORIAL CLASSES
           πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a fully detailed few pages PDF ebook. The PayPal account will be able to send and receive money in all restricted countries like Ni...